"Wanderlust"

(wŏn'dər-lŭst') def: a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world (Oxford Dictionary)

Friday, June 19, 2015

Day 0: Off Again!


             Well, yes.  Yes, I am!


In Boston now having a quick salad and wine before boarding 3rd flight of the day. I'm lucky to be here, my plane was 40 mins late leaving Palm Springs due to a mechanical issue, leaving me only 17mins to change planes in Salt Lake City! I ran to my gate as much as my poor ankle and heaving lungs would allow (I really need to start exercising properly!). Sooo glad my luggage made it too. 

My suitcase passed thru the stringent weigh-in requirements of WOW Airlines with .5 lbs to spare; I loaded up my jacket pockets with half a dozen Clif bars, wore my fleece and carried my copious notes and iPad so as my carry-on could come under the 11 lb limit. Geesh, no frills is no joke!

Next post: Iceland!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison! I'm looking forward to visiting Iceland again through your Blog. I'm sure you will be doing very different things from what I did - I can hardly wait! Hope the ankle holds up. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete